Session’s will begin again the Sunday before school term 3 begins (Currently Sunday 19th July 2020 Subject to change).
Training sessions are weather permitting, if a session is cancelled because of weather, there will not be a catch-up session as per previous years.
Sessions will be delivered by Year 3 PGA Trainee Professional Brett Peacock who some of you may have come across at the club before.
To have access to all these benefits is $250 per term. The schedule will be run alongside school terms and break with school holidays.
Those who were a part of our session’s (including after school) pre-lockdown will receive their first term at a discounted price of $200.
– Monthly junior tournaments at 3pm on Sunday with free entry to all academy members and prizes to be won.
– Parent’s will have access to the golf course for a member’s guest green fee when playing alongside their child. (9 Holes = $30, 18 holes = $60) *
– All academy players will receive a membership with Titirangi Golf Club, which includes access to the course after specific times IN SCHOOL TERM ONLY (Mon to Sat, after 3pm, Sunday After 1pm)*.
– Members who pay fees for the 4 terms up front will receive the added benefit of access to the golf course through school holidays. (2 terms remaining for the year is $500)
– Midweek after school session run on Tuesday’s: 4:30pm to 5:30pm (All ages) – There will be 2 sessions now run on Sunday’s: 8:30am to 9:30am (Under 12’s) 9:45am to 10:45am (12 and Over).
– Membership Cards + Bag Tags (4 term payments only)
Limited scholarships are available for our programmes for those children whose families can’t afford the term fees, but are keen to play the great game of golf. To inquire about the scholarship email email@example.com